Making access to space more flexible and cost-effective
Avio has unfailingly shown great flexibility by expanding and transforming its skills to suit the country’s changing needs. In the 1960s, it became a qualified supplier of space propulsion systems.
The company seeks to maintain and improve its leadership through the passion and capabilities of its people.
Avio is strongly committed to respecting the environment and protecting it from human activity impacts.
People & Innovation
Avio pursues a Human Resources Management Policy based on the enhancement and respect of people.
It is in the interest of the company that people can develop their professionalism in an extremely dynamic international operating context driven by product and process innovation.
Avio’s commitment is particularly focused on these issues:
- Attention to the employee well-being and work life balance
- Collaboration and constant dialogue with employees and social partners
- Challenging roles and objectives within specialized or cross-functional teams, which encourage motivation and the assumption of responsibility
- Possibility of Job rotation and assignments abroad
- Training courses related to the development of both technical and transversal skills
- Rewarding and incentive systems that enhance merit
Why we want you
We design, develop and build Space Transportation Systems, Subsystems and Components for propulsion. We need people who want to:
- share with us the passion for space and day by day contribute to give it shape in complex products and at the cutting edge of technology
- invest and increase their own technical and managerial talent in a highly professionalizing environment, based on confrontation, interdisciplinarity and research of excellence, and where high specialization is combined with a systemic approach
- foster innovation, with an open mind, flexibility and the ability to go beyond the established schemes.
There are currently no open positions.