To build trust in society and solve important problems
- Speak up for what is right, especially when it feels difficult
- Expect and deliver the highest quality outcomes
- Make decisions and act as if our personal reputations were at stake
- Stay informed and ask questions about the future of the world we live in;
- Create impact with our colleagues, our clients and society through our actions;
- Respond with agility to the ever changing environment in which we operate.
- Make the effort to understand every individual and what matters to them;
- Recognise the value that each person contributes;
- Support others to grow and work in the ways that bring out their best.
- Collaborate and share relationships, ideas and knowledge beyond boundaries;
- Seek and integrate a diverse range of perspectives, people and ideas;
- Give and ask for feedback to improve ourselves anothers.
- Dare to challenge the status quo and try new things;
- Innovate, test and learn from failure;
- Have an open mind to the possibilities in every idea.
People & Innovation in PwC
Employees around the world
Why We Want You
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen.
To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities for you to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Entry Level Software Developer and Solution Developer,
Milano, Lombardia, Italia.
We are looking for an Entry Level Software Developer and Solution Developer. A career in the Technology Consulting practice will give you the opportunity to help our clients improve the experience of end consumers...